It’s Friday, which means it’s time to take stock of this past week and think about the good things the week brought. It’s a feel-good exercise to help me enter the weekend with positive intentions.
So, here’s my “joyful things” list for this week. Feel free to post yours in the comments below.
- Lack of company conference stress
- Realizing I missed being part of the company conference (no, really)
- Consistent workouts (3x/week for 3 weeks in a row!)
- Planned time with friends over the weekend
- Saying goodbye to Chris, and dating in general
It was a good week, and I’m going into the weekend feeling content and ready to recharge.
What are some things that brought you joy this week?